Books On Your Back- NaNoWriMo

While I fully intend to dedicate a post to this later (actually several), I am definitely starting to get excited about National Novel Writing Month next month. I plan on taking the NaNoWriMo challenge and writing 50,000 words in thirty days. Unfortunately, this only equates to about 150 novel pages, but it's more that I have now. More details later, but for now here's their 2012 shirt:

[source]
Anyone else planning on taking on NaNoWriMo this year? Or have in the past? Or have no idea what I'm talking about? Or don't give a crap?

4 comments:

  1. I did NaNoWriMo last year and enjoyed it enourmously! I'll will be among the crazed masses again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually completed NaNoWriMo one year. I have barely touched my 'novel' since, at first I edited it a little...now it just feels like this big thing that I should do, but I kind of worry I will read it again and it will be nothing but rubbish.

    I had a broken leg when I actually managed to complete it- which helped, there wasn't much I could do. Have never managed more than a few pages since.

    I'm not joining in this year, but good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Any chance you can turn your CAPCHA off? I had to refresh it 3 times then just to get one I could read

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for letting me know it was on- I had turned it off when I originally started but apparently it's back. I hate those!

      Delete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS