Weekend Update


Visiting... UCLA. My husband I went back for a visit and then dinner in Santa Monica yesterday. It was pretty great (and tiring- between the dog walk I went on before and then all the walking we did in LA I logged over 7 miles!).


Baking... peanut butter balls and fudge for tomorrow's yearbook potluck (fingers crossed for tamales!)


Reading... the end of The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri and the beginning of Blindess by Jose Saramago. So different, so fantastic. 


Dreading... how much work I have to get accomplished this week before grades are due and the semester is done. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, but holy crap is there a lot to get done between now and then.

[source]
Hoping... the baby cooperates at the 20-week ultrasound so we can finally have the sex confirmed this week! Time to see if this little parasite is a boy or a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS