Where the Wild Things Are Inspired Nursery

I'm trying to limit the baby-centric posts to just two or so a month, so bear with me. This one is book-related though, since the theme of our nursery is Where the Wild Things are by Maurice Sendak. I wanted to take a minute to share my "inspiration board" of sorts. My husband is painting a mural and doing some other artwork for the room, so I'm pretty much off the hook when it comes to wall decor now that we have the paint color selected. Most of the furniture has already been bought, or will be soon (except the shelves... we have to figure that out still), while the other decor items are still falling into place (but those damn blocks are a given. I love those things).

 Sources:
1. Where the Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak
2. Lauren Graco Crib
3. Where the Wild Things Are mobile, A Continual Lullaby
4. Poang Rocking Chair, Ikea
5. Behr Paint, Tropical Breeze
6. Threshold lamp shade, Target
7. Corner shelving ideas, Project Nursery
8. Where the Wild Things Are blocks, Storybook Blocks
9. Malm dresser, Ikea
10. Nordis Rug, Ikea
11. Expedit Shelving, Ikea
12. Grey bedding, Babies R' Us

3 comments:

  1. I love design stuff, so share away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend just recently did this same theme for her baby's room and I was in love with how it turned out! Almost made me want to be pregnant again...almost! ;) Here's the end result if you wanna take a look, http://www.sweetbabyofmineblog.com/ill-eat-you-up-i-love-you-so/.

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS